I’m very excited to see that the results of Run4Dreams 2017 have been featured in Victoria Sports News.
Not only that, but our friends at Victoria Sports News also have a special promotional coupon code for 15% off registration for the 2018 Run4Dreams.
Below is a screenshot of the article.
When you click on the picture, it will take you straight to the Victoria Sports News article.
As a runner, you may be wondering: Why should I take part in Run4Dreams?
Here are all the reasons to take part in Run4Dreams:
- 100% of the net proceeds will be donated to Help Fill a Dream Foundation
- It allows you to take part in a 5k race on your own time and at your own convenience
- You automatically get entered to win awesome draw prizes
- The official Run4Dreams endur athletic socks are free with your registration (1 pair per person)
- You become part of a mission to make the world a better place.
- It enables you to be part of a supportive online community of runners and walkers of all levels
- Registration fees are reasonably priced (about the price of a beer and burger)
- You will be inspired by other Run4Dreams participants
- There are cash prizes for fastest time as well as most creative run.
This is definitely one of the easiest ways in which you can make a difference in the community. The goal of Run4Dreams is to make things better and to raise money for a great charity.
I’m so incredibly grateful for the Run4Dreams participants and draw prize sponsors who came on board in 2017. I’m also really grateful that I met the folks at Q Academy who are working with me to help me grow Run4Dreams in 2018. Last, but not least, I want to thank Chris Kelsall of VIctoria Sports News for featuring the Run4Dreams story.
Join us in making the world a better place 🙂